We have a BIG week ahead of us – Innovfest Unbound 2016 is just a couple of days away now! We’ve been preparing day and night for this exhibition for the second year running. All of us at GTRIIP, being all about building smart properties and smart cities globally, are super excited to be a part of it alongside hundreds of other start-ups and attendees from all over the world.
If we’re taking last year’s as the benchmark, then we know for sure that this year’s edition is going to be even more exciting, with over 350 start-ups, 3,500 attendees and 178 speakers participating. However, obvious reasons aside, there are lots of other reasons why the conference has gotten us fired up and excited for it – and here are just some of them!
- InnovFest Unbound IS Asia’s leading innovation festival, which spells opportunities to make connections to disruptive brands and startups – all in one venue.
- Interconnected smart cities are starting to take place all over the world today. This event is one of the pillar events under the Smart Nation Innovations Week 2016, and plays a big part in moving towards the overall Smart Nation vision for Singapore.
- Get the opportunity to speak with and glean insights from Dr Vivian Balakrishnan (Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Minister in Charge of the Smart Nation initiative) as well as other national delegates who will be present at the event.
- Check out the cool drones!
- Hear inspirational cases from other companies from a myriad of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, tech and finance.
- Witness the Unilever Start-up Battle, where start-ups will get the opportunity to pitch their ideas to one of the world’s biggest brands.
- (And there’s also free buffet lunches served over two days).
- Hear and learn from senior executives from several of the world’s top companies, including Rovio Entertainment, Mashable, Vertex Ventures, WPP, Johnson & Johnson and Google.
- Also, where else can you have the opportunity to mingle from the honchos of several up-and-coming startups in the region?
- Be in the midst of an exciting exchange of ideas and potential collaboration possibilities across the two days.
- Get hands-on with product demos from the start-ups that will potentially change the world and the way you live (ours included).
- If you’re looking for exposure – get the rare chance to pitch to both the press and over 275 VCs and investors attending the event!
- Mingle with the cool dudes from GTRIIP. 😉
- Chat up like-minded people at Urban Experience, a collection of over 8 simultaneous networking sessions and informal gatherings.
- Explore more than just the Internet of Things – but the future of the Internet of Everything at the showcase.
- Be at the forefront of key Asian innovation trends, as well as the opportunities to develop regional expansion.
- Participate in the dialogue that would lead to Singapore becoming a Smart Nation.
- This year’s edition features a much larger turnout as compared to last year, for both exhibitors, attendees, speakers, delegates and investors.
- Over two days, you’ll never really know who you’ll meet – and we’re speaking from experience!
Here are just 19 reasons we can think of off the top of our heads, and there’ll definitely be more for you. Want to learn more? Check out the sessions, keynotes, and secure your spot for InnovFest Unbound 2016 right here.
Drop by our booth – we’d love to chat!