GTRIIP is one of the fastest-growing digital identity platform providers with a rapid increase in clients globally. The product uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically verify photo IDs and owners. GTRIIP has enabled more than 1 million contactless check-ins for hotels and contactless access for offices worldwide.
GTRIIP’s office solution provides a scalable platform across multiple geographies, properties, and rooms, enabling a better user experience for facility managers, tenants, and visitors.
About the Team
The GTRIIP Engineering team has played an important role in the growth of the organization and we are looking to hire a well-rounded and effective team player to contribute to the growth of our current team.
We are looking for an Android Developer who will be translating our mock-ups into code and integrating our core APIs to provide the best user experience for our clients. You will also be working with a team of highly motivated members to create products and make a positive impact on our client’s lives.
- Explore and evaluate the practicality of new technologies to improve existing processes and/or products.
- Developing and deliver Android applications and their features using Kotlin/JAVA and MVVM architecture design patterns.
- Build reusable Android software components.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience levels.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out within the teams.
We believe all skillsets can be pick up with enough hard work and tenacity. The list below serves only as a guide on the array of skills you will be working on.
- At least THREE (3) years of experience in Android mobile app development.
- Experienced building Android applications in Java and Kotlin using Android SDK.
- Knowledgeable in writing maintainable and testable code, including API design and unit testing.
- Setting up or have working knowledge of CI pipeline for the mobile application.
- Familiar with MVVM, Clean Architecture.
- Experienced with mobile memory management.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about exploring new technologies.
- Flutter frameworks experience is a plus.