GTRIIP is one of the fastest-growing digital identity platform providers with the rapid increase in clients globally. The product uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically verify photo IDs and owners. GTRIIP has enabled more than 1 million contactless check-ins for hotels and contactless access for offices worldwide.
GTRIIP’s office solution provides a scalable platform across multiple geographies, properties, and rooms, enabling a better user experience for facility managers, tenants, and visitors.
About the Team
The Customer Success Team has played an important role in the growth of the organization and we are looking to hire a well-rounded and effective team player to contribute to the growth of our current team.
The Customer Success Manager (Hotels) will provide support and guidance through each phase of project implementation, from conceptualization through to early life support. Building strong rapport with key business users, you will be involved in conducting requirements analysis, system implementation, testing, and training.
As a key contact for our customers, you will be the bridge between functional and technical resources (both internally and externally). You are responsible for successful installations but will be supported by the senior customer success manager but will be supported by the senior customer success manager.
- Provide ongoing application support and be involved in various stages of the project cycle
- Conduct analysis on current business processes and requirements and recommend solutions to meet client’s need
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems
- Liaise closely with developers to design, configure and test the enhancements made
- Liaise closely with other partners in project implementation, execution and application testing
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementation or enhancements
- Coordinate and execute User Acceptance Tests
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Engineering / Business or equivalent
- Ability to think strategically, understand, interpret and apply analytical skills to solve end-customer problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to agile methodologies is a plus
- Professional Project Management qualification is a plus
- Exposure to / Knowledge in hotel IT systems, workflow and operations will be added advantage.
- Hospitality experience will be a bonus.