GTRIIP is one of the fastest-growing digital identity platform providers with the rapid increase in clients globally. The product uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically verify photo IDs and owners. GTRIIP has enabled more than 1 million contactless check-ins for hotels and contactless access for offices worldwide.
GTRIIP’s office solution provides a scalable platform across multiple geographies, properties, and rooms, enabling a better user experience for facility managers, tenants, and visitors.
About the Team
The GTRIIP Engineering team has played an important role in the growth of the organization and we are looking to hire a well-rounded and effective team player to contribute to the growth of our current team.
As a web developer for our GTRIIP platform, you’ll be responsible for creating new web products and new features, as well as contributing innovative solutions and ideas. You must enjoy coding for both the back and front end of the web
As a web developer for our GTRIIP platform, you’ll be responsible for creating new web products and new features, as well as contributing innovative solutions and ideas. You must enjoy coding for both the back and front end of the web.
- Use Python/Django REST framework to develop backend logics
- Use jQuery and React.js to develop frontend codes
- Build new features and fix bugs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection, etc.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designers and operations engineers to build new products with web technologies
We believe all skillsets can be pick up with enough hard work and tenacity. The list below serves only as a guide on the array of skills you will be working on.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient in Python programming skills, especially with web framework Django template and REST framework.
- Understanding of React 16.8+ (Hook), Redux, CSS Modules, Material UI, jQuery.
- Understanding of CMS especially WordPress.
- Knowledge of web servers like Apache, IIS.
- Familiarity with Ubuntu/Windows server commands, setup and knowledge.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
- Familiarity with security and data protection methods.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Proficient of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform, must have Responsive Web Design knowledge.
- Excellent working attitude, problem-solving, critical thinking and communication skills.