GTRIIP is one of the fastest growing digital identity platform providers with rapid increase in clients globally. The product uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically verify photo IDs and owners. GTRIIP has enabled more than 1 million contactless check-in for hotels and contactless access for offices worldwide.
GTRIIP’s office solution provides a scalable platform across multiple geographies, properties, and rooms, enabling a better user experience to facility managers, tenants, and visitors.
About the Team
The GTRIIP product team has played an important role in the growth of the organization and we are looking to hire a well-rounded and effective team player to contribute to the growth of our current team.
GTRIIP is seeking for a QA Engineer who will be embedded within the development team to provide QA support. This role is responsible for the generation and execution of test plans at different stages of development to ensure the software meets the requirements with high quality.
Who You Are
- Meticulous and creative in finding defects
- Passionate about providing a quality product to users
- Independent, pro-active, able to manage his/her own duties
- Understands how the different components of software work together
- Keeps yourself up to date with technology news
- Identify, isolate, and concisely report defects that developers can understand and easily reproduce.
- Understand the requirements documents and create test plans and test cases.
- Execute test plans to ensure requirements are met and software is of high quality.
- Design and conduct smoke tests to detect major defects in the software frequently.
- Conduct regression tests for fixes.
- Generate and send test reports to keep the team updated on test coverage.
- Coordinate quality issues between designers, developers, and managers.
- Initiate new QA processes and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness of testing.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, work under minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Analyzing the business requirement documents (For example: Design, Requirements, Flow charts) to understand the requirements.
- Identifying the required test scenarios, test case preparation, execute test cases, preparing test report,s and document traceability matrix to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Experience in a testing web-based applications, mobile testing (IOS and android) is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Defect reporting
- Experience in Waterfall Methodology. Knowledge in Agile Methodology will be a bonus.
- Knowledge in SQL/MY SQL, defect tracking tool, test management tool, SQL/MySQL will be an added advantage
- Possess full knowledge in SDLC, STLC.
- Experience with Automated testing is desired.
- Able to communicate and write well in English to be able to relate, report any defects/bugs clearly.