GTRIIP is one of the fastest-growing digital identity platform providers with a rapid increase in clients globally. The product uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically verify photo IDs and owners. GTRIIP has enabled more than 1 million contactless check-ins for hotels and contactless access for offices worldwide.
GTRIIP’s office solution provides a scalable platform across multiple geographies, properties, and rooms, enabling a better user experience to facility managers, tenants, and visitors.
About the Team
The GTRIIP Engineering team has played an important role in the growth of the organization and we are looking to hire a well-rounded and effective team player to contribute to the growth of our current team.
As a Backend Software Engineer in the Project team, you will focus on developing APIs and database to support the Hotel Industry, optimize the internal engineering environment and integrate with other systems/interfaces, automate engineering processes such as deployment, operation, server provision; developing and deploying solutions such as IaaS platform, network automation system, etc. .
- Use Java or C# to develop backend logic
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with private cloud server
- Integrate with other systems/interfaces
We believe all skillsets can be pick up with enough hard work and tenacity. The list below serves only as a guide on the array of skills you will be working on.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience with at least one backend programming languages (e.g. Java, C#)
- Good knowledge of relational database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiar with HTTP protocol; familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, massive concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
- Familiar with the good practices of DevOps in Linux
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure (AWS or Azure)
- Good knowledge of Web Server technologies such as J2EE, Spring Boot, Jersey, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx (popular for static content, like images, HTML or CSS files), and IIS
- Good knowledge of Operating systems such as Linux- and Unix-like operating systems, macOS X, Windows Server
- Able to deliver clean and maintainable code
- Security settings and vulnerabilities fixes